I'm back. It has been months... I've got too much to say in one entry so I will space things out. But here is a little.
* We've been BUSY. Life is really good. I feel fully engaged in my life. I have hard moments but feel good to be engaged in those too.
* My trip to Thailand at the end of May was life altering. The group of women I travelled with are incredible and will be life long friends. We are telling our stories from the trip and showing our pictures (three of the women are SUPER talented, professional photographers) THIS Thursday, August 13th at 7pm at Overlake Christian Church. I would personally be honored if you would be there. We also have a new website up and running. Check it out.
* We went to Kauai with my whole side of the family. It was amazing and the kids LOVED it. I hope to be able to do that again someday. SO FUN!
* We went down to Santa Cruz for a work/vacation. Jesse led worship at an amazing camp called Mt. Hermon. We LOVE it there... I mean REALLY LOVE it. It was great.
* I am still doing Weight Watchers! Miracle. Seriously. I have lost 35 lbs.+ (I go in to weigh today.) I still have a ways to go but I am feeling really good and have SO MUCH ENERGY which I need to....
* .... take care of my cutie pie sons and super hot husband. Finn has turned 2, Liam is coming up on his 5th birthday and Jesse is headed towards 32. Whoa. I LOVE MY FAMILY and feel very blessed.
* We have started the adoption process. By starting, I mean we are filling out an application. We have decided to adopt a baby girl from Ethiopia. My daughter could be in the womb right now! Crazy. My heart aches to meet her.
There is a little! More to follow...
Wednesday's Child: Ariana
19 hours ago