Sunday, September 14, 2008

Liam's Pirate Birthday Party

We celebrated Liam's 4th in full pirate style on Saturday. We had a small party with a few friends at the nearby park. I am a big fan of not having the party at our house because of the clean up and the park was the cheapest and best option yet. The boys were SO cute in their pirate gear and seemed to have a good time. I caught a few cute shots but I am hoping that my other friends with cameras will send through some more (hint hint)...

Finn had a nice time with the bigger boys. He is trying to launch a cannon ball in this shot...


We had a treasure hunt. The boys were super cute about following the beautiful map that my mom designed (thanks Mom) straight to the "not really buried but out of plain sight" treasure.


Their little outfits were so cute!


Here is little Levi... he was the most dedicated to the look.


Little Andrew


Silly Simmy


Precious Noah - (not into the costume)

1 comment:

This Mama said...

I love the pirate costumes!!