Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
I've been tagged by my friend Neely...
Here are 7 random/weird facts about me. I found this very difficult!!
1) I have a tattoo on what was formally my lower back - let's be honest - now my upper right butt cheek. It is of a flower from a cd cover that I once liked and has a Bible verse underneath it. It says... Phil 3:14. Yes, I realize how deep I am. I had to have a tumor removed that happened to be almost directly underneath it. The doctor tried to cut next to the tattoo but the tattoo is crooked now.
2) I was 1st runner up Miss Teen of Oregon. "Your generation has been label Generation X... what would you rather name it?" (You'll have to ask me about my awesome answer. ha ha...)
3) I was hit by a car the summer before 5th grade. I spent some time in the hospital with a concussion, broken nose, burns, cuts and bruises. I still have some random scars and a higher and crooked hairline from it (thank God for bangs).
4) I have super sonic hearing. I can hear people chewing from two houses down. It's a curse. (Poor Jesse.)
5) My dad was contacted by the FBI when I was in High School and told that he was on Ted Kaczynski's (The Unibomber) list of people to kill. They scanned all of our mail for a while until after he was caught.
6) One of the stars of the movie "Dodgeball" had a crush on me in high school. I still have his the letters that he wrote me. He was very sweet and funny. One of the guys from Jack Ass asked me to the Christmas dance (before he was on the show) in high school. I said no because he kind of creaped me out.
7) I have run into (literally collided) several famous people.
- Roy Firestone (at LAX)
- Evander Holyfield (at LAX)
- Dick Clark (at the American Music Awards)
- Thandie Newton (in Old Town Pasadena)
- Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins (at LAX)
OK... I tag Lindsey, Angel, Ashley, and Jenna.