Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Adoption Rocks Shirts are IN!!

Jesse and I are EXPECTING!! We are adopting a baby girl (between the age of 5 months and 18 months) from Ethiopia and hope to bring her home sometime within the next 18 months. The agency, government and travel costs are VERY overwhelming so we have started FUNDRAISING to bring little Baby Girl Butterworth HOME!!

We have decided to start selling ADOPTION ROCKS gear as our first shot at fundraising! We would LOVE your support.

We have MEN'S shirts, WOMEN'S shirts, YOUTH sized shirts, INFANT/TODDLER sized shirts and TOTE BAGS (these have already sold out but we will be re-ordering more right away).

Ordering is EASY! Look to my blog's sidebar - you can order gear, choose your size and color, and pay for the gear and shipping through your Paypal account or a credit card. After you place your order, I will get your order in the mail and to your doorstep within 7-10 days.

Thanks to my dear friend, photographer Amy Cheng, and some wonderful models, we have some pictures to show how cute the shirts are. (Pictures of the infant shirts and shots of MY kids in the shirts are coming soon.) If you are curious about sizing and shrinkage, check out my sidebar.

Additional Questions? Feel free to email me at: mrssyrup@gmail.com.







3 comments:

KCR said...

Marisa, I hope your adoption process is going smoothly and that God's peace is covering you. I love the shirts you designed for a fundraiser. What a great idea! Blessings to your family of five {soon to be!} ... KC

Kristin said...

Hi,
I found you from Randi's blog,and we have adopted as well. I would love to know when you have more totes-those are so great!

Unknown said...

I ♥ LOVE ♥ your blog - don't know exactly how I came across it - but we are adopting from Ethiopia also - through AGCI AND We go to OCC!!!! Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy huh? :)

I just bought your t-shirt! I LOVE THE DESIGN - Can't wait to get it!

I am 'following' your journey now and I will add you to my bloglist! :)

BIG BLESSINGS!

Darcee
www.rbabyethiopia.blogspot.com