Sunday, June 1, 2008

My New Favorite Song for the Summer

These days, I can almost always be found dancing and bouncing around my house to Coldplay's new song, "Viva la Vida." I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song. It makes me feel happy and energetic (and we all know that I need this). I cannot make out all of the lyrics but I sing out what I know and make up the rest of the words. I am not going to write a mini critique or anything... I am just going to tell you that you HAVE to hear it. Jesse and I keep playing it over and over again and even little Finny loves dancing to it. Liam is the only one that seems indifferent towards it and I think that he is getting a little sick of hearing it. Go on iTunes and listen to it or just google it... I think that you will love it too! (I can't figure out how to have it playing on my blog).

4 comments:

Carlee Avery said...

I love that song too!!

neely said...

it's a great dancing around the house song...and he totally talks about missionaries which is cool! (Not real sure what he's saying about them but they get mentioned!!)

Cheryl said...

Gotta tell ya, Marisa, I am now totally hooked on that song! :)

Amy L Cheng said...

Ok, that is hilarious, and a little creepy cause Joe confessed to me this morning that he downloaded that song and had it on repeat all day yesterday. haha. He played it for me this morning and yes...awesome song. :)