Monday, June 30, 2008

We Made It!

After months of planning and prep, advertising and bugging my blog friends, Pictures for a Purpose actually happened! It was a great day and I think that everyone is going to LOVE their pictures. I have a few connections *wink wink* and have seen some of my pictures already... lucky me. I am sharing them with you. Thank you Amy! I couldn't help myself and signed up with another photographer, Ashley Julian. I haven't received any of those yet (come on Ash :) but I am sure that they will be amazing!



Cousins Finny and Landon




Cousins Finn, Liam and Landon



Liam



Finn




Landon

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Oh I can't wait!!! :)

Carlee Avery said...

K - I saw those this morning - I LOVE the one of Liam kissing Landon, or hugging him, I cant remember - but it was SO cute!! I cant wait to get my kids' pictures back too- SOOO glad she was able to recover them!!

Lindsey said...

Those are so cute!!

Do you think any of the photographers would be willing to do a late addition? Now that the twins are here I'm ready to have pictures taken! And I would rather my money go to a good cause than taking them to Penney's or Picture People.

marisabutterworth said...

I will check and let you know. That would be wonderful!