Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finn's 1st Ear Infection


We are having a rough day. Finn woke up a lot last night and seemed to be in a lot of pain. He eventually went back to sleep. I thought that he was probably teething but he has been thrashing his head around and hitting himself while he nurses. I don't know about you but I am sometimes reluctant to go to the doctor. I hate the looks I sometimes get when their doesn't seem to be anything wrong. It is like I have made up the symptoms or something! So... we went in today and one ear turned out to be infected.

Does anyone else ever feel that way about the doctor or am I the only one? BTW... we go to a huge pediatric practice. Liam and Finn's regular doctor is great and never makes me feel that way. She always says that it is important to trust my mommy instinct. It is when I have to see the other doc's that I am made to feel like a silly sleep deprived mommy. I already feel that way most of the time!

No comments: