Friday, February 8, 2008

Lessons from Finn (our 7 month old)

By Marisa and Jesse

J - Although only seven months old, he will have it how he wants it and when he wants it. End of story.
M - It's ok to cry for no good reason.
M - Teething sucks...the end.
M - Finn has reminded me that he needs my boobs to live. Oh wait - that's Jesse.
J - Finn has taught me that even though he can only reach around my head, a hug still feels really good.
M - Finn has shown me that yelling is often very effective.
J - Finn has shown me that sometimes staring at your hands can bring hours of endless pleasure.
M - Finn has shown me that for a 7 month old that has just found his peeny dong, those things are sure pliable.
J - Finn has shown me that you can build an entire language around the syllable "ba."
M - Finn has shown me that you are born loving music.
J - Finn has shown me that having and loving a big brother is a really good thing.
M - Finn has taught me that everything is better when you put it in your mouth.
M - Finn has taught me that it can be fun to talk and laugh with yourself in the middle of the night.
M - Finn has shown me that you should always kiss with an open mouth, a lot of tongue and your eyes wide open.
M - Finn has shown me that it's ok not to smile at everyone.

1 comment:

Jodie Howerton said...

OH, Finn!!!!!

He is SO dang adorable...

just looked at Caleb's baby pictures (sniff, sniff), they grow SO fast!