Sunday, February 3, 2008

TOMS Shoes



I just bought my first pair of Toms Shoes and a pair for my 3 1/2 year old. For every pair of shoes that you buy, they donate a pair of shoes to a child in a 3rd world country. I just provided two kids with new shoes. Check out their website at www.tomsshoes.com and read about their mission. I have been thinking about buying a pair for myself for a while now and I love the whole point behind buying from them but who needs another pair of shoes. Lord knows that I have plenty and I don't need to spend any money... But, I have a serious shoe fettish that I haven't been able to indulge in a really long time and this seemed like a great reason to give in to my new shoe cravings. I bought the silver ones for me and a pair of camo ones for my son. I almost bought him shoes at The Gap last week that were on sale for $20. These were $28 (I think) and another child gets a pair too. Seriously, this is so cool. Go buy a pair!

4 comments:

neely said...

i am so jealous of your new TOMS! They are so cute. I am getting another pair soon.

By the way, your blog is looking nice. I like the new profile and the new pictures!

Jodie Howerton said...

You GO, girl! we are all so fabulous with our blogs!!!!!! so very IN and hip! I'm checking out the shoes right now....Hmmmmmm

jh

marisabutterworth said...

I'll let you know how I like mine. Neely said that they feel like wearing slippers. I am really excited to get them!

Jesse Butterworth said...

You just got me a pair too!
Blog about it, baby! Blog about it!
You're so hip, you practically invented the coin slot.
I'm so proud of you!