Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Saints Coffee Arrived!

When we arrived home last night, we saw a little box that we knew held 2 lbs. of our Decaf Joan of Arc Blend Saints Coffee! We opened up the box and some paper work fell out. One sheet of paper affirmed our purchase by reminding us that we fed an orphan for two months by buying two bags and the other sheet of paper told us that they guaranteed that this is the best cup of coffee that we have ever tried. (This claim seemed like a little much because we have experienced a darn good cup of coffee a number of times). Next we pulled out the red shiny bags of coffee and I noticed that my beans were stamped with a roast date of February 8th, 2008. I can't help but think that is cool!

Well we tried the coffee this morning and we both loved it! I don't know that it was that revolutionary a taste but it was smooth, nutty and delish. Plus, we know that we are taking something that we would normally purchase and making our dollar go further. If you are a coffee lover and want to take a step towards being a more aware consumer, go to www.saints.com and try a bag! (I totally want to write - "And tell them WE sent you." - but that is SO cheesy...)

So there is my honest ad for Saints Coffee....

1 comment:

neely said...

I am coming over to try a cup...