Monday, April 21, 2008

My Dear Pedi Egg

We are all heading to Hawaii in a couple of weeks and I am too cheap to get a much needed pedicure. While at Target a couple of days ago I decided to splurge and buy the $10 Pedi Egg that I have seen advertised on late night tv. I am slightly embarrassed to admit that I have horrible calluses on my feet so the oh so gentle Pedi Egg advertisement really stuck with me.

Well, they sure weren't lying! My feet look better than ever. I simply "pedi" (that's what I am calling it these days) and moisturize and they look WAY better than they did three days ago. Join my little Pedi-revolution!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Pedicured women unite! Good for you! I too am to cheap to get a pedicure these days. I've actually seen that infomercial (also embarrassing to admit) on late-night TV. Can't WAIT to see you HOT feet soon! Have fun! xoxo

Jodie Howerton said...

You are so FABULOUS! I'm going to get the pedi-egg, too! :)

Amy L Cheng said...

Wow...the pedi egg. So, that's what that thing in the drawer was. No tylenol...just pedi egg. haha.